Friday, October 16, 2015

WE'LL MEET IN THE SKY...

Just made this version, "We'll Meet In The Sky..." (6-14-09 2400v2), from one of my oldest pix. I used to take lots of photos of the various staircases on our grounds. (The shadows those railings can cast are particularly intriguing.) And may find myself doing so again as the flora around here is going through tremendous drought changes. It's odd but I never realized until cleaning this pic up today that just about everything in it is pointing toward the sky.

NOTE: In most browsers you can click on a photo to view a larger version. There are many more photos posted here than show at any given time in this left-hand column. See the Archives listing (below “Previous Posts”) in the right hand column. And here’s the link if you wish to read an Introduction, Background, & Technical Aspects post about this blog.

* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,





[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** If you wish to copy or use any of my writing or photos, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”) ****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home