Wednesday, October 14, 2015

BIG ROCK CANDY MOUNTAIN

"Big Rock Candy Mountain" (10-7-15 003v3n) is another of the many versions I've made from the same new photo. Not much to say about it as it's obviously been heavily morphed. It's one for which the title popped even before I'd finalized it. Something about the pic raised really old memories of the board for the children's game, Candy Land. (LOL! I've been having awful candy cravings recently, so this is not a surprise.) Anyway, I do enjoy looking at this pic. And enjoy recalling the Burl Ive's song in the title. (I was quite surprised on Googling, though, at how un-childlike the full lyrics are. Click on that link if you're curious.)

NOTE: In most browsers you can click on a photo to view a larger version. There are many more photos posted here than show at any given time in this left-hand column. See the Archives listing (below “Previous Posts”) in the right hand column. And here’s the link if you wish to read an Introduction, Background, & Technical Aspects post about this blog.

* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,





[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** If you wish to copy or use any of my writing or photos, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”) ****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home