Thursday, November 5, 2015

NIGHT BLOOMERS

"Night Bloomers" (10-27-15 009v4) was just morphed from a new pic. I'm surprised the poor thing didn't fall apart right in front of my eyes given all I tried on it. This filter, that one, these color combos, no, these ... sharpen, no needs to be blurred ... colors are too bright, no, they actually need saturating .. and (yikes!) now I see that the crop's all wrong! At one point I even took it waaaay back to where I felt I'd taken a terrible turn (which I rarely do, I usually just then scrap the version and start over with the original). I even did some painting out of distracting areas, and inverting and re-inverting, and re-re-inverting of colors (after fudging with them each time both collectively and individually), and on and on ... In a way I'm posting it simply because it survived and doesn't look bad at all for what it's been through.

NOTE: In most browsers you can click on a photo to view a larger version. There are many more photos posted here than show at any given time in this left-hand column. See the Archives listing (below “Previous Posts”) in the right hand column. And here’s the link if you wish to read an Introduction, Background, & Technical Aspects post about this blog.

* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,





[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** If you wish to copy or use any of my writing or photos, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”) ****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home