Saturday, November 7, 2015

PROFILE OF PARADISE

"Profile of Paradise" (10-27-15 040v3a) is a new pic just finished yesterday. And what a lot of clean-up I had to do on this one! There was so much "schumutz" in the background greenery. And where there weren't distracting spots, there were bits of daylight glaring through and grabbing the viewing attention. But I so like these blossoms in profile that I was determined to make the shot come a whole lot closer to what I'd wanted it to be when I took it. Only thing now? I wish that it's "neck" could have been left longer. But there was a distant ground light claiming the space behind the lower portion of the "neck" and it had to be cropped out. No way it could have been painted out and not look as if that's exactly what I'd done. I often miss these sorts of back ground distractions when framing shots unfortunately. Between the vagaries of compact digital camera view screens and my no longer terrific eye sight I just miss a lot of stuff. All that said, I'm still happy with this profile.

NOTE: In most browsers you can click on a photo to view a larger version. There are many more photos posted here than show at any given time in this left-hand column. See the Archives listing (below “Previous Posts”) in the right hand column. And here’s the link if you wish to read an Introduction, Background, & Technical Aspects post about this blog.

* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,





[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** If you wish to copy or use any of my writing or photos, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”) ****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home