Friday, January 8, 2016

STAINED GLASS MELTDOWN

Oy! My liking of "Stained Glass Meltdown" (3-21-15 020v9c) lasted even less time than it often does for a brand new version of a pic. But I haven't the time today to move on to some other pic, some other folder. Especially as, given my mood, there's even less chance than usual that something more likable would result. I'll simply add that what I liked enough about it to name it on first sighting was that vague resemblance to stained glass (that outlining of colored shapes).

NOTE: In most browsers you can click on a photo to view a larger version. There are many more photos posted here than show at any given time in this left-hand column. See the Archives listing (below “Previous Posts”) in the right hand column. And here’s the link if you wish to read an Introduction, Background, & Technical Aspects post about this blog.

* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,





[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** If you wish to copy or use any of my writing or photos, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”) ****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home