Saturday, April 30, 2016

DREAMING OF RAIN

"Dreaming of Rain" (4-13-13 12461v4) was just morphed this morning from an old pic. I have new ones I've yet to work on, but none appealed to me. So I went to the list of folders with pix of interest I've been keeping as I do my on-going archiving/deleting work. After wandering through several on that list, I found the folder that the original for "Dreaming of Rain" is in. It was a tough shot to crop. Then as I began changing its colors and contrasts and textures, it's visual balance kept changing, too. Meaning more cropping and some mild (1 degree) rotating a couple of times along the way. But now I'm content with it. As content, that is, as I ever am with a pic. At the risk of repeating myself, Leonardo da Vinci said that "Art is never finished, just abandoned."

NOTE: In most browsers you can click on a photo to view a larger version. There are many more photos posted here than show at any given time in this left-hand column. See the Archives listing (below “Previous Posts”) in the right hand column. And here’s the link if you wish to read an Introduction, Background, & Technical Aspects post about this blog.

* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,




[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** Patricia’s dreams & poetry blog; and if you wish to copy or use any of her writing or photos, please email her for permission (under “View my complete profile”) ****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home