Thursday, October 27, 2016

BELLY BUTTON BRIGADE

"Belly Button Brigade" (10-27-16 019v2) was just fixed up from a pic I took yesterday. I've been at this computer working in that folder of 34 pix from my walk for some time now. And getting very frustrated. I'd actually decided on three other pix (one after the other) for this post today and changed my mind each time at the last minute. I can't seem to settle on anything as being even "good enough" (which is frequently my final criterion for posting). Then when a silly title occurred to me for this fourth pic I decided it's a relief not to take it all so seriously and so I'll go with the pic that inspired a laugh. I do like this pic, but (sigh, as often) the more I look at it, the more I want to pick at it in some way. So I'd better finish this posting right now ...

NOTE: In most browsers you can click on a photo to view a larger version. There are many more photos posted here than show at any given time in this left-hand column. See the Archives listing (below “Previous Posts”) in the right hand column. And here’s the link if you wish to read an Introduction, Background, & Technical Aspects post about this blog.

* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,




[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** Patricia’s dreams & poetry blog; and if you wish to copy or use any of her writing or photos, please email her for permission (under “View my complete profile”) ****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home