Saturday, October 29, 2016

OUT OF THE FIRE

"Out of the Fire" (10-4-14 008v2e) was morphed several days ago from a very old photo. (During my on-going archiving/deleting project.) This is another of the many sorts of flora around here that I enjoy looking at. And when I manage to get a good shot of any of them, all to the better. I know it must seem odd to say that, given how much post processing I almost always do. I.e., can't I then deal with any problem that might come up by making it more artsy, even abstract? Well, that's a logical assumption, but it's not how it works out all to often. Sometimes you simply can't make a silk purse out of a sow's ear. That's not to say I think this pic is anywhere near being a silk purse. But it's OK enough for me to enjoy and to post.

NOTE: In most browsers you can click on a photo to view a larger version. There are many more photos posted here than show at any given time in this left-hand column. See the Archives listing (below “Previous Posts”) in the right hand column. And here’s the link if you wish to read an Introduction, Background, & Technical Aspects post about this blog.

* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,




[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** Patricia’s dreams & poetry blog; and if you wish to copy or use any of her writing or photos, please email her for permission (under “View my complete profile”) ****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home