Saturday, March 25, 2017

BELLY DANCER

"Belly Dancer" (3-25-17 010v2) was just taken yesterday and worked on right now. Not much done. Just some cropping and color work (to bring out contrasts, i.e., no changing of colors), and a wee bit of diffusing and sharpening. I love this willow. It's one of two I frequently sit under on my walker to rest on my way to and/or from the beach overlook. I've tried to get decent realistic pix of both of them many times without much success. So when I came up this time with (at least) three that are more or less cool in their "natural state" I was quite happy. I'm also looking forward to thoroughly fudging them into less or maybe completely non-representational versions. All those lines and curves and shadows to play around with, oh my!

NOTE: In most browsers you can click on a photo to view a larger version. There are many more photos posted here than show at any given time on scrolling down. See the Archives listing in the right hand column (below “Previous Posts”). And here’s the link if you wish to read an Introduction, Background, & Technical Aspects post about this blog.

* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,





[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** Patricia’s dreams & poetry blog; and if you wish to copy or use any of my writing or photos, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”) ****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home