Tuesday, March 21, 2017

BLOOD MOON; & CORNERED

"Blood Moon" (12-23-10 10194v2a) was just now morphed from (yes) a very old version of a much older pic. I was going to post that realistic version (cleaned up a bit) but I had an urge then to really fuss with it. And I had a great deal of fun getting to "Blood Moon." Even though ultimately the imaginings it generates in me are sad. Hm, as I typed that I thought it might be interesting to post that realistic version for comparison ("Cornered" 12-23-10 10194v2):

NOTE: In most browsers you can click on a photo to view a larger version. There are many more photos posted here than show at any given time on scrolling down. See the Archives listing in the right hand column (below “Previous Posts”). And here’s the link if you wish to read an Introduction, Background, & Technical Aspects post about this blog.

* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,





[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** Patricia’s dreams & poetry blog; and if you wish to copy or use any of my writing or photos, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”) ****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home