Monday, March 13, 2017

SHADE TREES

"Shade Trees" (1-30-17 008v2) was just fussed out of a fairly recent pic. I frequently go by these trees and often sit beneath them to rest on my long walks. Along with that jacaranda I so love, these are quite my favorite neighbors. They're right across a driveway from housing for the homeless. (I have to find out if the building has a name -- those folk are no longer homeless, after all!) And one or another of the residents will walk by as I'm sitting there and we say hello and sometimes chat. As to this pic? No great shakes (to say the least), but it does give me a bit of the feeling I have when sitting beneath them. (Actually, I need to look really closely at this scene live, as I think it's actually one tree with a trunk growing split right from the ground so it looks like two.)

NOTE: In most browsers you can click on a photo to view a larger version. There are many more photos posted here than show at any given time on scrolling down. See the Archives listing in the right hand column (below “Previous Posts”). And here’s the link if you wish to read an Introduction, Background, & Technical Aspects post about this blog.

* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,





[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** Patricia’s dreams & poetry blog; and if you wish to copy or use any of my writing or photos, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”) ****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home