Wednesday, March 22, 2017

GOO-GOO EYES

"Goo-Goo Eyes" (3-21-15 010v11g) was just morphed from (do I have to type it? :-D) a really old version of an even older pic. I just so enjoy working with and looking at these shapes. They've always resembled little goggle eyed ghosts to me. So even in the many versions I've retained them. I just fool around with colors and contrasts. And to a lesser degree texture; in this one, there's a wee bit of blurring. Getting to this version kept me focused for the time I worked on it, even on a day when I'm headed off an emotional cliff. Yes, even making goo-goo eyes can be a very sad experience.

NOTE: In most browsers you can click on a photo to view a larger version. There are many more photos posted here than show at any given time on scrolling down. See the Archives listing in the right hand column (below “Previous Posts”). And here’s the link if you wish to read an Introduction, Background, & Technical Aspects post about this blog.

* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,





[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** Patricia’s dreams & poetry blog; and if you wish to copy or use any of my writing or photos, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”) ****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home