Sunday, March 26, 2017

INTO THE WILD BLUE YONDER

"Into the Wild Blue Yonder" (3-25-17 009v6a) is another of those taken yesterday of the willows I so enjoy. That sort of slanted effect is from the wide angle lens of the camera I'm using. (I still haven't taken the time [blush] to get my new, non-wide angle lens one set up. Won't bore you by repeating my excuse for procrastination ... smile.) However, here I think that wide angle effect actually adds to the photo's impact. It sort of imitates the feeling I got when I looked up and "whoosh" those branches just went on forever into the sky.

NOTE: In most browsers you can click on a photo to view a larger version. There are many more photos posted here than show at any given time on scrolling down. See the Archives listing in the right hand column (below “Previous Posts”). And here’s the link if you wish to read an Introduction, Background, & Technical Aspects post about this blog.

* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,





[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** Patricia’s dreams & poetry blog; and if you wish to copy or use any of my writing or photos, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”) ****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home