Sunday, March 12, 2017

WILD FLOWER SEASON

"Wild Flower Season" (3-11-17 009v2a) was just morphed yesterday from a brand new pic. (If you'd like to see what it was before I fudged with it, click here.) "Wild Flower Season" is one of those rare pix of mine I really like. To be honest, I have an affection for all my pix but in that way a mother cares for all her kids. Some, though, engage even my own aesthetic approval. I.e., I can't find anything to pick at in them and this is one of those rare creatures.

NOTE: In most browsers you can click on a photo to view a larger version. There are many more photos posted here than show at any given time on scrolling down. See the Archives listing in the right hand column (below “Previous Posts”). And here’s the link if you wish to read an Introduction, Background, & Technical Aspects post about this blog.

* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,





[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** Patricia’s dreams & poetry blog; and if you wish to copy or use any of my writing or photos, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”) ****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home