Monday, May 8, 2017

THROUGH THE LENS OF HER DREAMS

"Through the Lens of Her Dreams" (5-10-13 12744v2ga) was just now morphed from a version I created yesterday (are you ready? :-D) from an old version of an even older original pic. Layer on layer on layer. (And I'm not even referencing the layering function in Photoshop, BTW, as I've not yet felt the need to learn how to use it!) Including that "Blocks" option under the "Glass" filter I've been threatening to use more. Actually I have been using it, but much less obviously than in this pic. Anyway, as always, I'm grateful for my dreamworld. For how dreams play with and bring new meanings to my day time world ... which is quite a misery right now. Not to mention, how the dream world has a life all its own, very different from my beleaguered day world. I hasten to add that I'm in the middle of a very bad PMS (Pre-Moon Syndrome) episode, which means everything is exaggerated. Once the moon is completely full, I'll start to feel a bit better. In the meantime, night time dreams ride to my rescue. No matter what they'e about, they're a whole 'nother playground. Ooops! One more thing, click on this pic if you'd like to see the details.

NOTE: In most browsers you can click on a photo to view a larger version. There are many more photos posted here than show at any given time on scrolling down. See the Archives listing in the right hand column (below “Previous Posts”). And here’s the link if you wish to read an Introduction, Background, & Technical Aspects post about this blog.

* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,





[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** Patricia’s dreams & poetry blog; and if you wish to copy or use any of my writing or photos, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”) ****



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home