Wednesday, August 9, 2017

THROUGH THE LENS OF PASSION

"Through the Lens of Passion" (3-3-10 10002v5b) was just morphed yesterday from a very old version of a much older pic, and just fussed with a bit this morning, too. (I'm always surprised when pix I work on so much don't go totally wonky on me.) What else to say about it? It initially suggested the eye of The Devil to me. But once I added other fillips and filters, etc., it became something else. Though one can still see the suggestion of an eye, I'd say. I'm really into red this past couple of days. Somewhat unusual for me. Not that I don't like red -- I actually like all color -- but I rarely focus on red. The cooler colors usually get a hold of me. I suppose it makes sense red is grabbing me, given how frustrated I am. In every way. Hot under the collar (and elsewhere). And I've been thinking how we always perceive the world through some filter -- or haze -- of our own (and sometimes more than one).

NOTE: In most browsers you can click on a photo to view a larger version. There are many more photos posted here than show at any given time on scrolling down. See the Archives listing in the right hand column (below “Previous Posts”). And here’s the link if you wish to read an Introduction, Background, & Technical Aspects post about this blog.

* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,




[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** Patricia’s dreams & poetry blog; and if you wish to copy or use any of my writing or photos, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”) ****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home