Tuesday, October 3, 2017

HYMN TO AUTUMN

"Hymn to Autumn" (2-19-10 19962v2) was just now fussed from its very old original pic. It was the first of seven I wound up making this morning. Each successive version becoming less realistic, but all still holding something of these little orchids' intriguing shapes. However, when I came back to the full folder of pix (which has many other pix I want to fudge with and soon) and saw this first version I'd just made, I really liked it best. BTW, with all these autumn-themed pix I've been posting, it seems I'm going to have to embrace that fall is my favorite season. I've always known I was somewhat partial to it, but now, it heads up the list. Winter's at the bottom (back east kind of winter, with snow and ice -- fuggedaboudit!), and spring and summer tying for a close second place. :-)

NOTE: In most browsers you can click on a photo to view a larger version. There are many more photos posted here than show at any given time on scrolling down. See the Archives listing in the right hand column (below “Previous Posts”). And here’s the link if you wish to read an Introduction, Background, & Technical Aspects post about this blog.

* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,




[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** Patricia’s dreams & poetry blog; and if you wish to copy or use any of my writing or photos, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”) ****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home