Sunday, November 12, 2017

CLIMBING THE WALLS

"Climbing the Walls" (11-2-17 006v2) is clearly from Halloween. One of my "relatives," if you will. My costume was Spider Old Woman, for which I won a prize and have posted some morphed pix of here. Almost wasn't able to get the temporary spider and web tattoos off my face, neck, and backs of my hands! Then I remembered that last year I'd wound up having to use nail polish remover on some rainbow tats I'd put on. Phew! And off the spideys came. Bit by sticky bit. BTW, the desk and office pictured here is our retirement community's front office. The people who staff this desk are angels. They handle often very busy phones, and all of us other cranky old folk, live and in person, with all our questions and package pick ups, etc. They also sort the mail and put it in our mailboxes, along with other miscellaneous paper work. So I imagine that spider running away, grateful it doesn't work there. LOL!

NOTE: In most browsers you can click on a photo to view a larger version. There are many more photos posted here than show at any given time on scrolling down. See the Archives listing in the right hand column (below “Previous Posts”). And here’s the link if you wish to read an Introduction, Background, & Technical Aspects post about this blog.

* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,




[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** Patricia’s dreams & poetry blog; and if you wish to copy or use any of my writing or photos, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”) ****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home