Sunday, December 10, 2017

AUTUMN EVOLUTION

"Autumn Evolution" (12-6-17 017v2g) was fudged with over a few days from a very new pic. (Could you tell? :-D) It's basically the trunk of that fave tree of mine in Anisqoyo Park. I'd suggest clicking on the image to see it in a larger version as it has lots of detail (dots and lines and squiggles). (I'd cross my fingers now that the electricity stays on long enough for me to post this. The Thomas wildfire's really wreaking havoc and still spreading more north and west, which means it's now in Santa Barbara county, where I live. It's a way off yet, but the air quality -- well, it looks more like the start of a very dusty, pale sunset out there now. And electricity has already been on and off several times this morning. It's gotten so I jump when it clicks on or off. However, if that's the worst of it for us in Goleta, I'm endlessly grateful. The news on T.V. reduces me to tears. It was just now noted by a commentator that the fire's closing in on being the largest wildfire in CA history. But that's just a statistic. What really hits me is all the animals [wild and domestic], the trees [they don't seem to ever be mourned], the livelihoods and homes effected ...)

NOTE: In most browsers you can click on a photo to view a larger version. There are many more photos posted here than show at any given time on scrolling down. See the Archives listing in the right hand column (below “Previous Posts”). And here’s the link if you wish to read an Introduction, Background, & Technical Aspects post about this blog.

* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,




[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** Patricia’s dreams & poetry blog; and if you wish to copy or use any of my writing or photos, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”) ****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home