Wednesday, January 10, 2018

GOSSIP ON GOSSIP

"Gossip on Gossip" (9-3-09 6459v2) was just fixed up from its very old original pic (one of my oldest ever). I've always liked the original shot, but it's slightly tilted and has some distracting bits and pieces in the background. I'd tried over the years to "fix it" but always found it ultimately too unbalanced. So I left it alone for a long time. Except for one very close-in crop of the center blossoms that begins to look abstract or like lion's roaring mouths, thinking that maybe someday I'd get it right. Well, today's the day, though I still have a minor issue with it. But the operative word in that sentence is "minor." I love these gladiolas (we don't have them anymore on our grounds; they disappeared many years back) and am happy to finally post an almost uncropped and not very fudged with photo of them. They briefly lift my difficult mood with their colorful "gossip."

NOTE: In most browsers you can click on a photo to view a larger version. There are many more photos posted here than show at any given time on scrolling down. See the Archives listing in the right hand column (below “Previous Posts”). And here’s the link if you wish to read an Introduction, Background, & Technical Aspects post about this blog.

* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,




[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** Patricia’s dreams & poetry blog; and if you wish to copy or use any of my writing or photos, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”) ****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home