Friday, January 12, 2018

WINGED SERPENT

"Winged Serpent" (10-3-11 11324v14d) was just morphed from (yep) a very old version of an even older original pic. I'm having a lot of fun wandering around my oldest folders of pix and re-discovering ones I like and, better yet, have an urge to fuss further with. Not taking many pix these days. Tried a few yesterday in Anisqoyo Park but none really worked out. So it's quite a boon to have these thousands of old pix to keep me happily torturing away.

NOTE: In most browsers you can click on a photo to view a larger version. There are many more photos posted here than show at any given time on scrolling down. See the Archives listing in the right hand column (below “Previous Posts”). And here’s the link if you wish to read an Introduction, Background, & Technical Aspects post about this blog.

* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,




[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** Patricia’s dreams & poetry blog; and if you wish to copy or use any of my writing or photos, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”) ****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home