Sunday, February 4, 2018

RUMORS OF LIFE BEYOND

"Rumors of Life Beyond" (8-18-09 5770v10b) was just now morphed from an ancient pic of mine (one of my earliest); the same pic is also on my dreams&poetry blog today in a totally different version. (See link later below). What to say about it? Clearly I messed with it to my endless satisfaction in both Photoshop and MS Picture Manager. Yeah, mostly satisfaction ... though I do think it's now a bit over-edited. Ah well, I'll just leave it here as a cautionary post to myself about doing so much fussing at a pic. :-) BTW, I've not posted here for several days because my google chrome program would not open and I was having a devil of time trying to figure out how to save my universe of bookmarks in it, on uninstall/reinstall. Not even chrome's program folder on my computer would open. And though there is a program touted to copy things like bookmarks from one program to another without opening either of them, I'm wary of downloading such unknown "entities." Ditto for registry cleaning/clearing programs. And I can't use I.E. for blog posts as there's an ancient "enmity" between I.E. and the blog platform I use. It's been a known problem for many years, that neither "combatant" has cared to do anything about -- which is why I switched to chrome four years ago. Anyway, it's a relief to look forward again to making a daily post here, and to my dreams&poetry blog. [still working on the edit profile program to get my pic in the right hand column the proper shape ... ACK!]

NOTE: In most browsers you can click on a photo to view a larger version. There are many more photos posted here than show at any given time on scrolling down. See the Archives listing in the right hand column (below “Previous Posts”). And here’s the link if you wish to read an Introduction, Background, & Technical Aspects post about this blog.

* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,




[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** Patricia’s dreams & poetry blog; and if you wish to copy or use any of my writing or photos, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”) ****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home