Wednesday, January 17, 2018

THE LONG CLIMB TO MIDNIGHT

"The Long Climb to Midnight" (12-6-17 003v2b) is one of those many pix that I kinda, sorta liked when I first morphed it from the original photo. But took a "Wait and see, I think there's something yet to be done with it" stance. And then, each time since then that I've come across it I've liked it a bit more just as is. Until now, when I am content with it fully at last. That fantasy quality really appeals to me.

NOTE: In most browsers you can click on a photo to view a larger version. There are many more photos posted here than show at any given time on scrolling down. See the Archives listing in the right hand column (below “Previous Posts”). And here’s the link if you wish to read an Introduction, Background, & Technical Aspects post about this blog.

* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,




[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** Patricia’s dreams & poetry blog; and if you wish to copy or use any of my writing or photos, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”) ****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home