Sunday, January 21, 2018

PUSHING THE ENVELOPE

"Pushing the Envelope" (9-29-09 7174v8) was just "finished" after morphing it endlessly yesterday. It's original pic is one of my oldest. Between this blog and my dreams&poetry blog, this is the fourth version of it I've shared in recent days. Click here if you'd like to see an additional, very different version I posted today to my dreams&poetry blog. BTW, yesterday's pic post here is also from the same photo. You might also want to click on "Pushing the Envelope" to see it in a larger version; it's got lots of little scratchy details. :-) ... and the color contrasts show up better in a bigger version.

NOTE: In most browsers you can click on a photo to view a larger version. There are many more photos posted here than show at any given time on scrolling down. See the Archives listing in the right hand column (below “Previous Posts”). And here’s the link if you wish to read an Introduction, Background, & Technical Aspects post about this blog.

* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,




[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** Patricia’s dreams & poetry blog; and if you wish to copy or use any of my writing or photos, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”) ****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home