Saturday, March 10, 2018

BLACK SUN RISING

"Black Sun Rising" (6-4-17 038v2g) was just morphed from an already much fussed with version of a pic taken early last summer. Not much else to say, except that it's one of those I'm surprised hasn't long since dissolved into a bunch of wonky little boxes, being it's so heavily edited. :-) However, I suspect there are certain Photoshop functions that don't further the degradation of an image but actually (for lack of better knowledge of tech words) wipe out some previous effects. Which then makes it possible for me to continue to torture some pix almost endlessly! Of course, I've not yet figured out what the combos of functions/filters are, so that I might use them with a will. But I sure am grateful when the viable "life" of a much edited pic is extended.

NOTE: In most browsers you can click on a photo to view a larger version. There are many more photos posted here than show at any given time on scrolling down. See the Archives listing in the right hand column (below “Previous Posts”). And here’s the link if you wish to read an Introduction, Background, & Technical Aspects post about this blog.

* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,




[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** Patricia’s dreams & poetry blog; and if you wish to copy or use any of my writing or photos, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”) ****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home