Friday, June 22, 2018

PESCADERO LOFTS

"Pescadero Lofts" (6-17-18 057) is in that batch of pix I've been posting from the past couple of days. Taken on a hazy but really nice day. This was the last of 57 (yeah, that many) photos I took that day. The retirement community I live in is just past this housing for the homeless, across a large open parking field. I frequently run into and chat with residents of Pescadero Lofts on my walks. BTW, I initially toned down the lime green wall of that other little building but that actually unbalanced the pic somehow. And that bright green is the actual color. So I'm leaving it. Ultimately, for all that the haze effected the focus of this photo and the other pix in this batch, I'm glad it was a far less sunny day. I'd never have gotten so many somewhat decent shots. Just imagine how bright sunlight would have bloomed off all the white on this building! (Yeah, as I've said before here, there are probably ways to work with that if I were not only to read again, but remember what my camera manual says. But, ICK, I'm a lazy photog -- I just wanna take the pic already! Don't wanna be fussing at camera settings! :-D)

NOTE: In most browsers you can click on a photo to view a larger version. There are many more photos posted here than show at any given time on scrolling down. See the Archives listing in the right hand column (below “Previous Posts”). And here’s the link if you wish to read an Introduction, Background, & Technical Aspects post about this blog.

* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,




[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** Patricia’s dreams & poetry blog; and if you wish to copy or use any of my writing or photos, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”) ****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home