Tuesday, August 21, 2018

SUNSET THROUGH THE WILLOWS

"Sunset Through the Willows" (8-17-18 008v14) was just now finished (probably), further morphed out of a new pic I've been playing around with a lot the past few days. I have 14 versions of it now. Probably because it's of two of my favorite living things on this planet: a pair of willows I pass on my long walks. (One or the other of which I frequently sit beneath to rest or write or snap pix, or all of that. Well, not all at once, of course :-D.) It's also probable I'm just being more then usually picky. I keep finding little things I just can't leave alone in the versions of this photo I produce. Sometimes I want to bring them out or go in another direction based on them. More frequently, I want to eliminate or make them less distracting in some way. Today's version still has a couple of very small things I'd like to change. But I'm leaving it as is. I keep waiting for it to go totally wonky on me, given all the editing I've done of it. Yeah, I don't necessarily start fresh with the original pic in order to make a new version. Most often, I take off from an already edited version.

NOTE: In most browsers you can click on a photo to view a larger version. There are many more photos posted here than show at any given time on scrolling down. See the Archives listing in the right hand column (below “Previous Posts”). And here’s the link if you wish to read an Introduction, Background, & Technical Aspects post about this blog.

* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,




[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** Patricia’s dreams & poetry blog; and if you wish to copy or use any of my writing or photos, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”) ****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home