Friday, October 26, 2018

THE EMBRYO CASTS A NEW LIGHT

"The Embryo Casts A New Light" (9-15-18 NewPicture 4k) was just morphed out of a very old version of an even older pic of mine. (Yeah, strange it's titled "NewPicture..." but that was done automatically by my system when saving it off of a post I'd made of it years ago to my blog online. So I just left it, as it is now a new pic.) Not all that happy with this version (I already have several). But I don't have more time to fuss or try another new version. And this does come close to what my imagination keeps pulling me towards when I look at the pic.

NOTE: In most browsers you can click on a photo to view a larger version. There are many more photos posted here than show at any given time on scrolling down. See the Archives listing in the right hand column (below “Previous Posts”). And here’s the link if you wish to read an Introduction, Background, & Technical Aspects post about this blog.

* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,




[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** Patricia’s dreams & poetry blog; and if you wish to copy or use any of my writing or photos, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”) ****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home