Tuesday, October 30, 2018

AT THE CRACK OF DAWN

"At the Crack of Dawn" (10-5-09 7336v4k) was just morphed from a very old morph of an even older original pic of mine. Had lots of trouble trying to get the right salmon pink, like the one we see here so often at sunrise/set. Well, at least those of us who are often out and about at either sun-up or sun-down to see it. I'm usually not, but have seen it enough over my 11 years living here in South Central CA to recall it. Of course, color is difficult to match accurately from memory (in my experience). There were also some minor and one major composition problems. The minor ones I've dealt with to my satisfaction. The major one? I'm not sure. It's one of those sorts of problems that I see only after looking at a pic for quite some time as I fuss at it. Then when I come back to it later, don't see it right away. So, is that a problem or just a good illustration (pun intended) of the expression "It's all in how you look at it?" :-)

NOTE: In most browsers you can click on a photo to view a larger version. There are many more photos posted here than show at any given time on scrolling down. See the Archives listing in the right hand column (below “Previous Posts”). And here’s the link if you wish to read an Introduction, Background, & Technical Aspects post about this blog.

* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,




[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** Patricia’s dreams & poetry blog; and if you wish to copy or use any of my writing or photos, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”) ****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home