Friday, November 30, 2018

ON THE DRAWING BOARD

OK, yep, I almost blush to admit that "On the Drawing Board" (10-3-11 11324v4) is now the seventh morph in a row of that same old original pic version I've posted (between this blog and my dreams&poetry blog). This morning I was fussing at several new versions I'd made, and rather unhappily. Just could not readily "fix" a little problem common to them all. And didn't have the time to open Photoshop -- I'd been doing some color and contrast adjustments in Microsoft Picture Manger -- and work on them in PS. Then I took a total, last ditch flyer in MSPicManager before logging off my computer and wound up here, "On the Drawing Board." What fun. Almost makes my omnipresent and more than usually intense arthritic pains take a flyer, too. (Thinks it's the wet weather that's aggravating the arthritis.) BTW, when I say today's is a seventh version, that's only counting it as one of those that I've chosen to post. The folder has (are you ready for it?) 57 morphs, all told. Most with little problems I think could be worth struggling to "fix." LOL...trying to "fix" little distracting issues is pretty much how I've wound up with 57 versions to begin with. An attempt will too often lead me in another direction entirely with the pic as a whole.

NOTE: In most browsers you can click on a photo to view a larger version. There are many more photos posted here than show at any given time on scrolling down. See the Archives listing in the right hand column (below “Previous Posts”). And here’s the link if you wish to read an Introduction, Background, & Technical Aspects post about this blog.

* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,




[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** Patricia’s dreams & poetry blog; and if you wish to copy or use any of my writing or photos, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”) ****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home