Monday, December 31, 2018

GOTH WEDDING

Before I go on about this pic being the face only a mother could love, I should mention it's a re-posting. In fact, I may have posted this one here a few times. It's one of my personal favorites. It's called "Goth Wedding" [in folder dated 7-17-10]. I'll never forget the look on the face of a neighbor when she saw me taking this pic. She was aghast, what could I possibly see in this nearly dead blossom? But to me that was and still is part of what draws me: beauty even in what's passing away.

Which brings me to the passing of 2018: HAPPY NEW YEAR 2019!

BTW, I'll probably be doing more re-posting here of pix, as I still don't have my photos loaded to my new computer, nor do I have the appropriate editing programs.

* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,




[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** If you wish to copy or use any of my writing or photos, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”)****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home