Thursday, December 6, 2018

TURNING A CORNER

So here's another realistic pic ("Turning A Corner" 11-17-17 022v2) after that long run of abstracts I've been torturing out of my photos recently. Actually, non-representational pix are my overall leaning, especially when I'm not taking all that many new pix. I must admit I like this scene and even the way it's framed. But something's still not quite here that I feel about it .. or maybe shouldn't be here? I have (can you guess?) two other versions already and will probably produce more, as is my usual wont. The two additional versions I have now are hewing to realism, but all bets are off for the future. Anyway, I haven't been over to this corner on one of my long walks in ages -- i.e., haven't been on any long walks, anywhere, in way too long. I do hope as sunlight starts returning by the end of this month, my mood and energy levels will also improve, as S.A.D. begins to fade. Then I'll have the get up and zip to push myself into a long walk and take some new pix! BTW, that tree on the left is one whose root system I so often photograph and then fudge endlessly with in Photoshop.

NOTE: In most browsers you can click on a photo to view a larger version. There are many more photos posted here than show at any given time on scrolling down. See the Archives listing in the right hand column (below “Previous Posts”). And here’s the link if you wish to read an Introduction, Background, & Technical Aspects post about this blog.

* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,




[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** Patricia’s dreams & poetry blog; and if you wish to copy or use any of my writing or photos, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”) ****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home