Saturday, December 1, 2018

DREAMING UP A LIFE

Wonder how long this streak will last? "Dreaming Up A Life" (10-3-11 11324v14p) is now the eighth morph I've posted in a row of the same old pic version. (See previous post for more details.) In a way, its title pretty much describes what I'm doing with any pic or poem I work on. But recently my dream world is about the only situation I find myself in where I'm not in physical and emotional pain. So the title is even a bit more to the point, if you will. I hasten to add, morphing pix and writing poems are much like the dream world: a relief. Laughter with a dear friend of mine, is also a help. Back to this pic: it started going wonky on me (getting all pixelated) and no surprise, given how much editing it's been through. (I haven't been going back to the original, but continuing on from a previous morphed version.) However, that "wonkiness" just became another interesting challenge to get around somehow. (Can you spell "blur," children?)

NOTE: In most browsers you can click on a photo to view a larger version. There are many more photos posted here than show at any given time on scrolling down. See the Archives listing in the right hand column (below “Previous Posts”). And here’s the link if you wish to read an Introduction, Background, & Technical Aspects post about this blog.

* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,




[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** Patricia’s dreams & poetry blog; and if you wish to copy or use any of my writing or photos, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”) ****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home