Wednesday, January 23, 2019

ECSTASIS


"Ecstasis" is another re-post (from 2012, pic probably in folder about 3 years earlier). Have always really liked this photomorph, right from the first time it flashed on my screen after something I'd tried out. I didn't even have Photoshop back then (I got P/S in 2015) and now wonder -- all these years later -- how I got these effects. The comments I made with my first posting here of it don't tell the full story, I'm sure. Though the major edit is clear: I inverted the colors. In any case, I'm delighted to have come across it today.

NOTE: In most browsers you can click on a photo to view a larger version.

* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,




[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** If you wish to copy or use any of my writing or photos, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”) ****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home