Monday, January 14, 2019

THE LITTLE MERMAID

Re-post: "THE LITTLE MERMAID DREAMS [2012 folder, or earlier] was taken over two years ago [now over 8 years ago] with a loaner camera. I've done extensive cropping and a wee bit of fooling around to soften and brighten the colors. However, this resultant version does pretty much echo what was a beautiful sunset, just before a huge full moon. For those of you familiar with the area, those are the Channel Islands on the horizon, seen from Goleta Beach." Coming across this old pic today reminded me of a quote by Stendahl: Beauty is a promise of happiness. Sigh. Not that my pic is all that beautiful, but it does call up the memory of a sunset that was exceptionally so.

NOTE: In most browsers you can click on a photo to view a larger version.

* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,





[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** If you wish to copy or use any of my writing or photos, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”) ****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home