Saturday, January 19, 2019

EVENING STARS


This particular shot of these Painted Ladies blossoms was a delight to stumble across in looking for a pic to re-post here. If I recall correctly (all my pix are on my external drive, still awaiting loading to this new 'puter) the only shot I still have in a pic folder is a much poorer one. One with less clarity of detail and more distracting white blooming of the bright pink color. I knew there was one other shot I'd had better luck with, taken in the early evening, but somehow "lost" it from my pic files. And here 'tis! I'm itching to work on it a little bit once I've got things set up again to edit my pix. Those whitish areas could probably be toned down a little without it messing with the over all impression of the image. There are also a few wee bits of clean-up I would like to do. But it's still a happy moment to find a "lost" photo.

NOTE: In most browsers you can click on a photo to view a larger version.

* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,




[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** If you wish to copy or use any of my writing or photos, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”) ****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home