Tuesday, January 1, 2019

HOUR GLASS


A re-posting of a pic from 2011, called "Hour Glass." The woman who'd so carefully arranged the flowers in this vase would probably have been aghast that I cut off her flowers! :-) However, the shape, texture, and lighting on the vase and surrounding surfaces, took over my interest. "Hour Glass" was cropped, that is, to isolate/highlight the relationship of the areas I found intriguing. (As mentioned here yesterday, I'll be sharing re-posts here until such time as my new computer system is up to snuff, with all my photos files and editing programs.)

* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,




[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** If you wish to copy or use any of my writing or photos, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”)****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home