Saturday, April 20, 2019

A TASTE OF THE LIGHT

"A Taste of the Light" (11-6-14 003va[3]) is a very old pic version of mine. I fussed at it a lot this morning (and it was only the last of many I'd fussed over first), and am still not all that pleased with it. Though, as usual when I say that, there is that about it that I like. But I still have to say that my hunger for something missing in my pix and poems these days is going very unsatisfied. I do begin to wonder if I'll ever find it again. It's always been elusive (and rarely more than partial) in all the decades I've been chasing poems and visual art. But (as I have probably said here before) maybe satisfaction's not the point ... the journey itself may be what counts. At least so far (though doubts have been abounding for some time now) I'm hanging in and journeying on, more and more hobbled by physical and emotional issues. Hungering as I chase after yet another pic or poem.

NOTE: In most browsers you can click on a photo to view a larger version. There are many more photos posted here than show at any given time in this left-hand column. See the Archives listing (below Previous Posts) in the right hand column.

* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,





[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** If you wish to copy or use any of my writing or photos, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”) ****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home