Friday, March 15, 2019

LIQUEFACTION

"Liquefaction" (3-22-16 006v2[3]) just about describes how I'm feeling today. Too many storms and shakeups. Stability? What's that?! BTW, I've been talking here about how happy I was to finally have GIMP loaded to this new computer? That, and how I've been putting off really taking on learning it? Well, now I see why. You see, I tend to procrastinate and then find out there was good reason when I do get to whatever I'd been putting off doing. Some big problem I must have been intuitively and unconsciously aware of and was avoiding dealing with. With GIMP I found out today that that problem has to do with file formats. I've googled for a solution but don't have the energy left to see if the solution will actually work. Or if it does, if it's simple enough to do with every single pic I edit in GIMP. Sigh, and so I continue with my meltdown ... and leave any further dealing with GIMP for another day.

NOTE: In most browsers you can click on a photo to view a larger version. There are many more photos posted here than show at any given time in this left-hand column. See the Archives listing (below Previous Posts) in the right hand column.

* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,





[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** If you wish to copy or use any of my writing or photos, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”) ****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home