Saturday, April 27, 2019

INCUBATING A SKY DRAGON

"Incubating A Sky Dragon" (7-28-09 4458v4[4]) was just fussed out of a very old pic version of mine, one of my oldest. I was a lot more jazzed about it earlier on as I edited and tortured it. Now, well, it's more of a meh response on my part to it. The dragon-to-be has gotten a bit lost in all the other fuss. Ain't that the way of it? I could go back and start over from the original version but I just don't have the energy and focus left at this point. Plus, there are household chores nagging at me. So, here's the possibility of a dragon for you to mull over, should you wish.

NOTE: In most browsers you can click on a photo to view a larger version. There are many more photos posted here than show at any given time in this left-hand column. See the Archives listing (below Previous Posts) in the right hand column.

* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,





[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** If you wish to copy or use any of my writing or photos, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”) ****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home