Monday, May 13, 2019

ARTEMIS CONTEMPLATING

"Artemis Contemplating" (Old Pix-2 11035[3]) is a very old pic of mine, of a birdbath that is no longer in this garden. I blush to admit, but the pix I posted here recently of a female statue and called a birdbath is not one. I had it confused with this one. More proof that my memory's going the way of everything else in my life. I guess I could give myself a bit of a break as this pic is seven years old. Hm, or maybe not. In any case, I've always kinda, sorta liked this view of the birdbath. Like Artemis, as spied on by Actaeon, wondering whether She'll take a dip or not.

NOTE: In most browsers you can click on a photo to view a larger version. There are many more photos posted here than show at any given time in this left-hand column. See the Archives listing (below Previous Posts) in the right hand column.

* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,





[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** If you wish to copy or use any of my writing or photos, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”) ****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home