Friday, May 10, 2019

FIRST CONTACT

"First Contact" (old pix 6-5-09 18372a[3]) was just slightly fudged out of a very old pic version of mine. Mostly just a softening of the colors and a wee bit of cropping (to cut off the sort of shadowy narrow border Windows 10's Photos program creates with certain of its functions ... ack). Yeah, there I go again complaining about an image editing program. And I may have a bearable solution near at hand. If I'd only get the copy of the instruction book that's waiting for me. Well, this tears it! I'm emailing that guy now and asking him to leave it for me at the front desk.

NOTE: In most browsers you can click on a photo to view a larger version. There are many more photos posted here than show at any given time in this left-hand column. See the Archives listing (below Previous Posts) in the right hand column.

* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,





[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** If you wish to copy or use any of my writing or photos, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”) ****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home