Sunday, April 28, 2019

TWIST IT ANY WAY YOU WANT, IT'S STILL A TREE

"Twist It Any Way You Want, It's Still A Tree" (7-28-09 4560v4[2]) is a slight re-working of a very old pic of mine. Mostly, I just darkened the shadows as that seems to emphasize the "twist" of this tree trunk. Actually, I may like the darkening because it reflects my mood. In any case, I haven't seen this tree "live" in a very long time, maybe well over a year or more. And hopes of ever standing next to it again fade daily. Yeah, a friend could drive me there but even getting in and out of a car is quite a challenge now. As I believe I've said here before, I'm grateful to have so many photos of the glorious trees I used to meet on my long walks.

NOTE: In most browsers you can click on a photo to view a larger version. There are many more photos posted here than show at any given time in this left-hand column. See the Archives listing (below Previous Posts) in the right hand column.

* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,





[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** If you wish to copy or use any of my writing or photos, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”) ****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home