Saturday, June 1, 2019

BLOOMIN' BUDDIES

I've probably posted this here before ("Bloomin' Buddies" 8-16-09 5614e). But, if so, a bunch of years ago in a very slightly different version. It's always had some very small, distracting areas that I'd not gotten around to clearing up. I finally did that today in Windows 10's Photo program and you can bowl me over with a feather! I actually accomplished what I needed to with its spot fix function. That function works fine with tiny spots. But, leave it to me, I've been trying to find a way to make it work on somewhat larger, less perfectly round distractions. Which is what I needed in this photo. And I feel like I've won the lottery! It worked at last! I feel comfortable now not only posting this pic, but using it on an occasional photo-card I give folk on birthdays and other occasions. As I did today.

NOTE: In most browsers you can click on a photo to view a larger version. There are many more photos posted here than show at any given time in this left-hand column. See the Archives listing (below Previous Posts) in the right hand column.

* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,





[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** If you wish to copy or use any of my writing or photos, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”) ****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home