Tuesday, May 14, 2019

THE CHANNELS OBSCURED

"The Channels Obscured" (5-27-17 012v2[2]) was just further fussed with, after much fussing when taken two years ago. I haven't been to this beach overlook in probably a year and a half, and I miss sitting there, looking at the sky and sea. And always, when they're out for viewing (which is only at certain times of the year), the Channel Islands on the horizon. Here, they're still being rained on and are barely seeable for all the clouds and fog. I keep wanting to sharpen the edges of the sky cloud shapes, but that over-sharpens the fence, et al. (Complaint alert!) I don't yet have the use of an image editing program with which I can select only certain portions of a pic to be edited. Or I'd try that here. Then again, it may not matter much or even detract from the pic since clouds are an entirely different visual texture from wood and wire and plants to begin with. Ah well, I'm posting it as is now because I'm feeling very sentimental and missing my long walks. I should add that, more and more often, I'm feeling grateful that I took so many pix on those walks with which I can now remember them...should it come to pass I won't be able to take walks like that again.

NOTE: In most browsers you can click on a photo to view a larger version. There are many more photos posted here than show at any given time in this left-hand column. See the Archives listing (below Previous Posts) in the right hand column.

* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,





[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** If you wish to copy or use any of my writing or photos, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”) ****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home