Thursday, May 16, 2019

HOLDING ON

"Holding On" (5-27-17 020v2[3]) is an old version of a two year-old pic, that I just fussed with a bit more this morning. If I had a nickel for every time I've said this here I'd be wealthy, and I'll say it again: I love taking pix of these sorts of tree roots. As I've also said numerous times here in the past almost two years, I've not had the opportunity to do so for a while as I'm not able to take the long walks on which I'd meet up with these trees. But I do have many pix of them I've taken over my 11 years here that I can enjoy and torture into different forms. Today's isn't quite "right" in my estimation, and I can't seem to get at what's bothering me about it. Yet, there's enough to it that I do like that I'm posting it anyway.

NOTE: In most browsers you can click on a photo to view a larger version. There are many more photos posted here than show at any given time in this left-hand column. See the Archives listing (below Previous Posts) in the right hand column.

* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,





[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** If you wish to copy or use any of my writing or photos, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”) ****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home