Monday, June 3, 2019

WINTERBLOOM

"Winterbloom" (Screenshots 1-25-19[36]) was just fussed out of a very old version of an even older pic of mine. Nothing much else to say about it. Except maybe to pick at it, as I was doing for about 45 minutes as I edited and re-edited, before deciding to post it here in this version. My biggest problem? As always, with focus. I can't find the right balance between a faint blur and a necessary clarity. I'm fairly certain if I had that old Photoshop program under my belt, so to speak, I could accomplish that. However, I still have not found the energy and time to deal with learning that ancient PS version I now have on my computer. And, as I've been saying here again and again, I have to settle (for now) for what I can do with Windows 10's Photos program. I also wonder, ever more often, if my slowly advancing cataracts aren't messing with my perception of photo focus. Kinda, sorta like life in general, ey? We aim for the best and settle (more or less graciously :-D) for what we can get.

NOTE: In most browsers you can click on a photo to view a larger version. There are many more photos posted here than show at any given time in this left-hand column. See the Archives listing (below Previous Posts) in the right hand column.

* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,





[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** If you wish to copy or use any of my writing or photos, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”) ****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home