Tuesday, October 1, 2019

HOUSEPLANTS, TOO (revision of old haiga)

You can see by the date on the bottom of this haiga (image with haiku) that it's quite old. I'm sure I've posted "Houseplants, Too" (Haiga 10507v2[4]) here years ago, but want to share the revision I made of it today. I wish I could improve the focus, but given how small and old the pic is, and my lack of sophisticated photo editing programs, this will have to do. However, I do like the very soft color (the original is black, white, and gray) and the sort of misty effect I added today. Have always liked this haiga overall, and have just had trouble with the quality of the photo once I had the text on it. Maybe someday I'll go back to the original pic, re-enter the text, and see if I can produce results with which I'm happier. Of course, I'm afraid the original (before text is added) is not of such good quality. I vaguely recall I cropped it from a much larger pic, making for a photo that would go wonky rather readily. Oh well, if I ever find myself with nothing else pressing -- or a desire to just run away from all that is on my shoulders to do -- I can can search for the original photo and see what can and can't be done. BTW, the mood of this haiga reflects how I often feel.

* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,





[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** If you wish to copy or use any of my writing or photos, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”) ****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home