Thursday, July 7, 2011

LADY BUG, LADY BUG, FLY AWAY HOME ....


The above pic is one of two close-ups of lady bugs I will choose between for my up-coming exhibit. Between this one and the next, this is better balanced visually, I'd say. And I'm a sucker for fuchsia, as well as lovin' the lady's shiny back, so lean towards the above one. Here's the other:


I like the detail on the lady in this one; the legs are clear and so on. I've cropped and re-cropped this photo so many times I've lost count. It's a bigger photo with more of those little white flowers around the lady bug with slightly murky lighting over the left side (still is in the above crop). But I do love this little lady!

Only reason I won't show both is that I can only show so many pix, in toto. The amount I'm planning on exhibiting may already be a bit overwhelming. So, which love will win out? Of color or the lady? Does it matter? This isn't a "lady or the tiger" choice, after all. LOL!

Click here to read an Introduction, Background, & Technical Aspects post about this blog. And for posts previous to those below, please see listing in the right-hand sidebar. (Clicking on the bottom post listed will list even older posts, and so on.)

* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,





[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** If you wish to copy or use any of my writing or photos, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”)****

2 Comments:

Blogger Sandra Mosley said...

I vote for The Lady. :-) Am loving your new blog. Wish you'd add the email posts option, because I tend to forget to visit.

July 7, 2011 at 4:18 PM  
Blogger Roswila said...

Hi Sandra!

She's a charmer, that Lady. :-) Thanks as always for visting my various blogging efforts.

I'll be putting up the Feedblitz sign-up for email notice of posts soon ... I hope. I just haven't figured out where to put the Feedblitz coding in blogger's new template codes. Very frustrating. The template codes don't look anything like they used to. I'll also check out the other sorts of feed widgets/gadgets blogger (and the web as a whole) is full of now.

blessings!

July 7, 2011 at 6:05 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home