Sunday, February 26, 2012

LAST LIGHT


"Last Light," humph! Wish I had one called "Last Nerve"! My computer woes have frayed just about every nerve and brain cell I have left. I just don't have the resources to call in a professional repair person (one comes highly recommended by a friend). Especially not as there would also probably be costs for parts, or even a totally new system. I also still don't know if it's my ISP (the test a friend did yesterday of my line using his netbook was inconclusive). The ISP call I make tomorrow.

So I'm waiting and waiting my way through each page-loading aspect of this post, as I'll have to do with all the other online computer work I need to do today. Guess I should be grateful even for this slow, extremely erratic connection. Just as I was grateful for the life still shining in this rose.

NOTE: In most browsers you can click on a photo to view a larger version. And here’s the link if you wish to read an Introduction, Background, & Technical Aspects post about this blog.

* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,





[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** If you wish to copy or use any of my writing or photos, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”) ****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home